WHY CHOOSE SPECIALTY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS?
Specialty was started back in 1975 by an IBM typewriter service technician, Harvey Smith. His service-minded foundation is still very much a part of our fabric today! That is why Specialty Business Solutions is so unique in our industry. Much more than the traditional copier/printer/scanner company, together we can help shape the future of your company and therefore ours.
With a 98.4 % retention rate of our client base, we are a refreshingly different company to partner with.
Our clients appreciate our “non-sales”, consultative approach with an eye on the long-term business relationship.
We can provide for you the power of Sharp Electronics Corporation and Foxconn, the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of electronics. Through that partnership, we will work closely with you and
your staff to re-examine your current office environment. We will make innovative suggestions that will
prepare you for the challenging years to come with technology solutions such as:
– Print Management Software Solutions/Papercut
– Document Storage and Retrieval Solutions
– Smartboards for meeting rooms and classrooms
– Digital Signage for ofﬁce and building lobbies
– Custom Video Walls/Indoor and Outdoor
Do you have a few moments in the coming days to meet with us to discuss how your office currently shares, manages and stores information?
We would be happy to meet with you at your convenience…
Specialty Business Solutions has continued to provide excellent service to the Tri-State area for over 45+ years. As we continue to remain the Premier Sharp Platinum Partner in the tristate area, we believe in providing our clients with reliable and consistent service as well as keeping them informed on the latest technology so they can stay one step ahead of the competition.
– Maintenance Programs
– Document Solutions
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format & Microsoft Ofﬁce Formats.
- Advance Security Platforms with 256-Bit Encryption
- Easily Access cloud applications, including Microsoft OneDrive, Ofﬁce 365, GMAIL, Google Drive, Box & Dropbox.
- Hand Free, Voice-ﬁrst Interaction at the MFP with Amazon’s Alexa